Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing Your Coaches!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sioframay
Admin

Introducing Your Coaches!  Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Your Coaches!    Introducing Your Coaches!  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:02 pm

All of the coaches for the server will give a brief introduction so you can get to know all of us a little bit better!
Back to top Go down
https://mozek.board-directory.net
L00NQUAWL
Admin
L00NQUAWL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Your Coaches!    Introducing Your Coaches!  EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:20 am

Hello all, my name is Loonstar, but you can call me Frog.
I've been playing Minecraft around 3 years or so. My biggest talent is dying at night and ruining my house with creeper explosions. My minecraft hobby is making indoor forests and large auto harvesting farms.
Back to top Go down
sioframay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Your Coaches!    Introducing Your Coaches!  EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:28 am

Hey guys! This is Coach Audri or Sioframay in game. I have been playing for almost 4 years. I started playing when I met Coach Nick and I have the great benefit of his knowledge.

I have only been playing for almost 4 years but I have 7 years of experience at my disposal! My greatest talent is spelunking! I love going underground, finding spawners, dungeons and abandoned mine shafts. I also enjoy finding villages, temples and huts. If you have questions about exploring, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://mozek.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Your Coaches!    Introducing Your Coaches!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Your Coaches!
Page 1 of 1